How to ship?
Register as a Buyandship member
- Sign up with your Gmail or Facebook account
- Fill in your basic personal information during the registration
- Upon your registration, you will get a unique member ID which uses for identifying your parcels during the shipping progress.
- Please note that your email address is taken to be the major identification of your membership. Once the email address is registered, you can not change it by yourself.
- As we will send you email notifications regarding the status of your parcels, you are strongly recommended to sign up with a most frequently used email account. If you sign up by Facebook account, please remember to check your email which is associated with Facebook.
Fill in the shipping information
- Please have a look at the Prohibited Items Catalog before shopping online.
- During the checkout, please fill in
- our overseas warehouse address as your shipping address
- your name and member ID as the receiver
- Please note that your member ID should be included for parcel identification.
- You can use either Buyandship overseas warehouse address or your credit card address for the Billing Address.
- You are recommended to keep the receiver’s name in English while you are purchasing goods through English shopping sites.
Declare your parcels and Choose your shipment type
- Declare your parcels
- Go to Member centre > Parcel Management to declare your parcel immediately after you have received the delivery invoice of your parcels.
- You can get all the information you needed for the declaration, such as the shipping carrier and the tracking number of your parcels, in an email from your retailer.
- When your parcels have arrived at our overseas warehouse, they will be checked in within 2 working days. If not, please contact us.
- Choose the Shipment Type (Single shipment or Bulk shipment)
- If you choose Single shipment, your parcels will be directly sent to your selected redemption centre. The corresponding Buyandship credits will be automatically deducted from your account for the delivery fee.
- If you choose Bulk shipment, you will receive an email notification when your parcels have arrived at our HK warehouse.
- If you prefer to have a local delivery service, please fill in your local delivery address in Adding New Delivery Address.
- Any declaration completed after the parcels have arrived at our overseas warehouse may delay the shipping time.
- Any parcels without declaration or with misleading information in the declaration will affect the arrival time at Hong Kong warehouse. Any false statement in the declaration may affect the insurance claim of your package.
- Single shipment is only available for self-pickup at Buyandship redemption centres or local delivery. Buyandship credits will be automatically deducted for the delivery fee. Payments can be made by Buyandship credits and cash on delivery.
- Bulk shipment is available for all pickup methods, including local delivery. Payments via online cards or Buyandship credits are accepted.
Consolidate your parcels into one shipment
- For the bulk shipment, please consolidate your parcels in Parcel Management > At Local Warehouse after you received the email notification.
- Select parcels for consolidation, choose your delivery method and enter how many credits you would use in this shipment.
- And now, you only need to wait to receive your parcels. You can check your shipment status in Order.
- When your parcels arrive at Hong Kong warehouse, should you have any questions regarding the chargeable weight, do contact us and request for an investigation of the parcel weight it before you pay the delivery fee.
- For Bulk shipment, parcels can be stored at our Hong Kong warehouse free for 21 days, and afterwards there will be an overdue storage fee. For more details, please refer to Pricing.
- You can have a look at the recommended overseas shopping sites which are picked up by our editors while waiting for your parcels.
Collect your goods
- Single shipment: Please go to your selected location after received the email notification of parcel pickup.
- Bulk shipment: Please go to your selected location after received the email / SMS notification of parcel pickup.
- If you choose to have the local delivery service, our delivery partner will send an SMS notification of the delivery time.
- Your shipment will be delivered to your selected redemption centre within 1-2 days / smart lockers and third party pick-up points within 2-4 days / local delivery within 2-3 days.
- In case of Customs inspection, the time of delivery may be delayed. Please be patient.
- Parcels can be stored in redemption centres free for 7 days, and afterwards, there will be an overdue storage fee. For more details, please refer to Our Location.
Cut Off / Shipping Time
- 5 times/week
- Every Tuesday to Saturday (HKT)
- 5 times/week
- Every Monday to Friday (HKT)
- 2 times/week
- Every Tuesday & Friday (HKT)
- 2 times/week
- Every Monday & Thursday (HKT)
- 1 time/week
- Thailand: Every Tuesday (HKT)
- Italy: Every Friday (HKT)
- Delivery fee is based on the total weight of the parcel(s) after consolidated.
- Packages arriving from our overseas warehouses will be checked out as soon as possible.
- When the delivery status of the package has changed to “Check Out”, it means that the package has been arranged for delivery to our HK warehouse.
- Our warehouses are inoperational during the weekends and public holidays. If parcels can not be sent during the above-mentioned time, the delivery company will arrange the delivery to the next working day.
- Arrival time will be postponed by international public holidays.
- US, UK, Australia and Italy: 4-6 days
- Japan, Korea, China and Taiwan: 2-4 days
- Thailand: 3-4 days
Register as Buyandship member