Buyandship eBay Hong Kong bring you free shipping!
We at Buyandship work hard every day to bring our members exclusive deals. Now, Buyandship and eBay Hong Kong have jointly introduced a free shipping promotion for Hong Kong and Taiwan eBay buyers! Read on for details.
- This promotion* is available only to eBay registered buyers whose account regions are set either Hong Kong or Taiwan, and ship items bought on eBay from the United States via Buyandship’s services, i.e. “Eligible Users”. If you are an existing eBay member need to change your registered country to Hong Kong or Taiwan, please allow at least 24 hours for eBay’s system to register the change.
*Please refer to the How It Works section below for the general flow.
- Every calendar month, 78 shipping credits will be rebated to Eligible Users’ Buyandship accounts for each of their first two parcels, i.e. “Qualifying Shipments.” A Qualifying Shipment must have a value of at least US $50 (exclusive of shipping cost), must be sent by a US-based seller, and must be shipped to Buyandship’s warehouse in the United States with valid tracking numbers. 78 shipping credits is equivalent to HK $78, the approximate shipping cost of two pounds parcel.
- Eligible Users must declare their Qualifying Shipments on Buyandship’s system, and once Qualifying Shipments are verified by eBay and Buyandship, appropriate shipping credits will be rebated to relevant Buyandship accounts and ready for use** in approximately one to three days from shipment declaration.
**Please refer to our Buyandship tutorial for more information.
- All rebated shipping credits can be used to pay for shipping fees on Buyandship’s system, and will be valid for 90 days from the day they are available in the relevant Buyandship account.
- Any item that falls within Buyandship’s list of prohibited items on the restrictions page are not eligible for this promotion.
- Buyandship reserves the right to amend or cancel this promotion at any time.
- Buyandship will not be held responsible for defective or products that violate intellectual property laws, as Buyandship is not the seller. Buyandship is not responsible for the quantity or quality of the products inside the parcel, or for any parcels lost or damaged by defective or inadequate packaging. Buyandship will not be responsible for anything that happens to the parcel before it arrives at our warehouse, including, but not limited to, any loss incurred due to undeliverable parcels, delays, or damage by other delivery agents. Buyandship will only be responsible for any lost or damaged parcels that are proven to have occurred after our overseas warehouse has received the parcel or during our delivery operations. Please refer to our terms and conditions for more information.
The discount price is floating, and the final price is subject to the online store display.
For detailed, step-by-step instructions, come visit our eBay shopping tutorial!