Black Friday is coming soon—in fact, it’s coming this Friday! So, have you prepared any wishlist that you’re going to purchase this year on Black Friday? If you haven’t, we highly encourage you to start preparing because this year deals are going to be insane! In case you are not sure how to start or what to prepare for this great shopping event, you’re in the right place as we’re about to show you in this post. Keep scrolling to read our ultimate guide on how to shop and what to prepare for the crazy Black Friday sale!
Tips & Tricks to Make Your Shopping Same Strong 1. Save the Dates The US celebrates Thanksgiving on the fourth Thursday of November, and this year it falls on the 26 November (US time). By this date, most online stores will have clothes, footwear, baby products, toys, personal care, and sports/outdoor equipment at a discount – as a precursor to Black Friday. The real hustle – Black Friday is happening on the 26 November (US time), the day after Thanksgiving. Most, if not all, major online stores will launch its “One Day Deals” or “24-Hour Only Flash Sale” events on this day. Don’t miss out on your favorite stores and brands and shop during these limited-time offers to bag the bargains. The sale doesn’t end just there. Cyber Monday will follow on 29 November 2020 US time, where electronic and home appliances are on discount or offer! Of course, Cyber Monday isn’t just all tech and gadgets – online stores carrying fashion and home goods tend to continue its sale offers to this day. NOTE: Some stores only offer either Black Friday OR Cyber Monday sales! Sales Start Time At a Glance (Singapore Local Time) Thanksgiving Sale: 25 November 2020 (25 November 2020, Thursday 4:00PM) Black Friday Sale: 26 November 2020 (26 November 2020, Friday 4:00PM) Cyber Monday Sale: 29 November 2020 (29 December 2020, Monday 4:00PM)
2. Prepare Your Shopping List, Make Your Black Friday Shopping Game Strong Markup your wishlist, be your own Santa. Also, open a customer account at the online shop beforehand, so that when the time comes, everything will be a click away from checkout. TIPS: Pre-fill the relevant Buyandship warehouse address as your shipping address. When you checkout, you can be a step faster than everyone else, which means your shipment will be at our warehouse and then delivered to you sooner than others!
3. Identify Payment Methods and Prepare Multiple Payment Option Some overseas online stores accept foreign credit/debit cards, while some only accept PayPal as a payment method. To avoid payment issues, prepare multiple payment options before the Black Friday period and make sure that your credit cards are not blocked from making overseas transactions. At the same time, remember to prepare multiple valid credit cards in advance. It is recommended to use a credit card that has successfully made purchases on foreign websites, or you can apply for a higher purchase limit in advance if necessary. Don’t have a PayPal account? Sign up for one now to avoid wasting precious minutes of your shopping time!
4. Follow Buyandship on Social Media and Subscribe to Our Newsletter for the Best Black Friday Deals As your shopping bestie, don’t forget to follow us on Facebook or Instagram as we will keep sharing the best deals during the mega sale. Remember to subscribe to our newsletter as all the TOP Black Friday deals will be listed and just a click away from your E-mail. If you haven’t done so, navigate to Member Center -> Profile, tick the option “I would like to receive offers, promotions and discount emails from Buyandship (we do not sell or share your information with anyone else).” and click the “Update” button.
Parcel Forwarding Tips for Black Friday Orders
1. Potential Address Issues If an error message occurs when you try to fill in our U.S. warehouse address, you can try to enter 13822, Northeast Airport Way in another format. If there is no space to add your Buyandship user ID to your name, or your address, please try to add it to the “Address Line 2”. REMINDER: It’s a MUST to add in your Buyandship user ID so we can identify your parcel.
2. Correct Use of Zip Code Please note that the only and correct ZIP Code of our U.S. warehouse is 97251-9614. Alternatively, you can use 97251 if the shopping site only allows a 5-digit ZIP Code. Please do double check if your pre-filled delivery address on your customer account on shopping sites is up-to-date.
3. About Billing Address If you want to use our warehouse address as the Billing Address for your order, please use your real name. In some cases, your transactions will be rejected when you use our warehouse address as the Billing Address. If it happens, please use your own and real local address as the Billing Address instead.
4. On-time Declaration & Check-in Time Remember to declare your parcels once you have received the tracking no.! As long as you remember to declare the shipment on time and accurately (before your shipment arrives at the warehouse), our colleagues at the U.S. warehouse shall be able to handle your shipment as quickly as possible. Due to the high volume of orders during the entire December, the check-in time of your parcel may take longer than usual. Please be patient and contact our Customer service, in case your parcel hasn’t been checked in after a few days. If you haven’t declared your parcel before its arrival at the warehouse, the check-in time of your parcel will be delayed for 3-5 working days as priority will be given to those pre-declared parcels.
5. Shipment Size Restrictions During the shopping season, please bear in mind the size of your parcel/shipment. Either side cannot exceed 100cm and the sum of all three(3) sides cannot exceed 150cm. The shipment will otherwise be rejected and cannot be transferred to Hong Kong and subsequently to Singapore.
6. Freight Calculation Delivery fee of your shipment is based on the weight but not the size of your shipment. For every pound, you will be charged HK$22, this includes transit and home delivery fee. You can check out our Delivery Fee Calculator here.
7. Storage in Hong Kong Warehouse Free storage of parcels arriving at our Hong Kong warehouse is 21 calendar days. The free storage period begins on the arrival date of parcels at our HK warehouse. An overdue fee will be charged for each parcel from 22nd day onwards. Any parcels which have been overdue over 30 days will be regarded as abandoned.
8. Get Your Items Quicker & Less Chance to Get Taxed Since we are expecting a large number of shipments to arrive at our warehouses, the time required to process consolidations will be slightly longer than usual. Please bear with us and order your purchases sooner rather than later!