We love to introduce regular overseas online shopping for you, we are also focusing on seeking various member benefits. First, Bank of Communications’ spending rebate offer, and today we will have UnionPay credit card spending rebate, the more you buy, the more you earn!
UnionPay Credit Card x Buyandship | Unlimited Credits Rebates
From 3 August 2020 to 31 August 2020, UnionPay cardholders use UnionPay credit card number starting with 62 will be eligible to enjoy HK$ 8 Buyandship credit rebate upon Single Net Spending Amount of HK$80 or above. This Offer is only applicable to “online credit card transactions through UnionPay systems” on Buyandship website and each eligible transaction can only be rebated once, while you may apply this Offer for unlimited times. However this Offer is provided on a limited amount only which is available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Terms & Conditions of the Offer:
- Promotion period is from 3 August 2020, 00:00 till 31 August 2020 23:59:59, including the first and end day, and is based on the transaction record on the Buyandship payment system.
- This Offer is only applicable on Buyandship Hong Kong (https://www.buyandship.today/en/)
- During the promotion period, use Unionpay credit card number starting with 62 (“Eligible Card”) will be eligible to enjoy HK$ 8 Buyandship credit rebate upon Single Net Spending Amount of HK$80 or above.
- Buyandship credits awarded from this offer will be expired after 45 days.
- All the Buyandship credits are not transferable nor converted to cash.
- The reward credits will be added to Buyandship members’ account in 7 days after transaction.
- Unionpay cardholders may apply this Offer for unlimited times. However this Offer is provided on a limited amount only which is available on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to Buyandship payment system‘s record.
- “Single Net Spending Amount” refers to the final amount of a single transaction after deduction of all applicable discounts, reductions and value of cash vouchers (including all kinds of Buyandship credits and promotion codes). Other transactions, including but not limited to unposted/ cancelled/ refunded/ falsified/ unauthorized transactions are excluded from this Offer.
- Spending will be counted on each Eligible Card account basis: spending of different Eligible Cards by the same cardholder will be counted separately on single transaction; spending of principal card and supplementary card will be counted separately.
- UnionPay International and Buyandship are not the suppliers of the products provider and are not responsible for any obligations and liabilities relating to the respective products.
- UnionPay International and Buyandship reserve the right to determine the eligibility/validity of the cardholders to this Offer according to the record on its system (including date and time). If the cardholder’s transaction record is not consistent with the record on UnionPay International’s system, UnionPay International’s record shall be decisive and binding on the cardholders.
- UnionPay International and Buyandship reserve the right to alter/terminate this Offer at any time without prior notice, and shall not bear any responsibility caused by the amendments or the terminations of related offers or terms and conditions.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of UnionPay International and Buyandship shall be final and conclusive.
- No person other than the cardholders, UnionPay International and Buyandship will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Cap.623) of the laws of Hong Kong to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of Hong Kong and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
- UnionPay International and Buyandship reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions in both Chinese and English versions at any time without prior notice. If there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.