We are glad to announce our partnership with 7-Eleven, starting July 11th 2017, 7:11pm, BuyandShip customers are able to redeem your parcels at one of the 7-elevens around you.
There will be 8 convenient 7-eleven locations for you to choose from including: Central, Sheung Wan, North Point, Chai Wan, Sheung Shui, Hong Kong, Tai Po, and Tsim Sha Tsui. And this is just the start of the partnership, we will strive to expand our locations to make self-redemption services as convenient to you as possible.
Self-redemption services at any 7-eleven locations will have a unified HK$24 fee per pound as the rest of our redemption centers and lockers no matter where it’s shipped from (US,UK,JP, KR). While 7-Eleven redemption services will be opened 24hours, you can choose to pick up your parcel at any time!
7-Eleven Self-redemption Service Terms & Conditions:
1. Parcel Size limitation (includes box packaging): 30cm x 30cm x 50cm. We highly recommend customers to estimate expected parcel size before choosing the 7-eleven redemption service.
2. Bulk Shipments: If your bulk shipment is larger than the size limit above, we will send you an email notification asking customers to choose an alternative pick up location.
3. Only credit card or rebate points are accepted for shipping fee payment, no cash allowed.
4. Your parcel will arrive your designated 7-eleven location within 2-4 working days after location confirmation. You will receive an SMS notification for parcel pick-up.
5. Parcels will be stored at your designated 7-eleven location for 3 days and this is free of change. If the parcel has not been collected after 3 days, it will be returned to our Kwai Fong redemption center. Customer will need to collect the parcel from Kwai Fong redemption center within 7 days. No rearrangements for parcel collection.