Please declare your parcel information as soon as the parcel is sent out from the local retailer. Failure to declare would result in delivery delay or affect the insurance coverage of the parcel.
- Parcel arriving at our overseas warehouse will be checked in within 24-48 hours (not including Saturday and Sunday), please contact us if the parcel is not checked in after 48 hours.
- If the parcel is declared after its arrival to our overseas warehouse, the transit time may be delayed.
USPS Special Notice: For USPS delivery, please check with
USPS official website
for the updated delivery date and time, actual delivery time may delay for 1 or 2 days.
- All overseas warehouses are closed on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays, please do not choose to deliver the parcel during weekends or holidays. If the parcel can not be delivered, the delivery will automatically be arranged for delivery on the next working day.
- Deliveries upon arrival can be stored at our warehouse for up to 14 days, a $10 storage fee will be charged for every extra day.\
- You can earn 1 credit for every 1 pound you shipped. The credits will be automatically added to your member account within 14 working days after your shipment is completed (Not applicable to the shipment of China).
- SF’s self-pick-up point has a parcel weight limit of 44 pounds, including actual and volumetric weight. If a shipment exceeds this limit, SF will transfer the shipment to the closest service center, and SF will inform the customer to pick up the shipment. If the pick-up location has been changed by SF Express, the customer can call SF to arrange a delivery to the door but must pay the additional delivery cost.