It usually takes two working days to process your parcel(s) after they have arrived at the local warehouse. Please go to the selected self-pickup location ONLY AFTER you have received the collection notification email.
Please provide the pick-up code to the staff at self-pickup location when collecting your order
Details for pick-up
- Buyandship Redemption Center: Your parcel will be delivered to your selected redemption center within 1-2 working day if the consolidation is completed on or before 8pm everyday; otherwise it will be postponed to the next working day
- Local Delivery: Your parcel will be delivered to your address within 2-3 working day if the consolidation is completed on or before 8pm everyday
- Alfred Locker: Parcels will be delivered within 2-3 working days after payment is completed
- SF. Store, Alfred Point, Circle K: Parcels will be delivered within 2-4 working days after payment is completed
- SF’s self-pick-up point has a parcel weight limit of 44 pounds, including actual and volumetric weight. If a shipment exceeds this limit, SF will transfer the shipment to the closest service center, and SF will inform the customer to pick up the shipment. If the pick-up location has been changed by SF Express, the customer can call SF to arrange a delivery to the door but must pay the additional delivery cost.
- If you’re using SF pick up service, you can go to SF’s official site to check shipping status using the tracking number provided; Or, you can download their “Flexiship App” to check shipping status using your registered phone number. If the shipping status shows “Ready for Pickup/ Delivered” but you haven’t received an SMS from SF, you can pick up your parcel using your registered phone number.