Declaration Of Parcel
Please declare the parcel information as soon as the parcel is sent out from the local retailer. Failure in declaration would result in delivery delay or affecting the insurance coverage of the parcel.
How To Declare The Parcel?
1. Login to Member Center
2. Enter Parcel Management
3. Click “Add A New Shipment” and fill in the tracking number and delivery company
- Parcel arriving at our oversea warehouse will be inbounded within 24-48 hours (not including Saturday and Sunday), please contact us if the parcel is not inbounded after 48 hours.
- Outbound and clearance procedures will be completed 24 hours after the cut-off time. Delivery status will be updated after the confirmation of outbound.
- If the parcel is declared after its arrival to our oversea warehouse, the transit time may be delayed.
- We are sorry to inform that the returning of parcel to oversea retailer is not within our scope of service, please consider thoughtfully before making a purchase online.
- 在USPS Special Notice: For USPS delivery, please check the USPS official website for the updated delivery date and time, but the actual delivery time may delay for 1 or 2 days.
- If you select the “Single Shipment”, your parcel will be automatically converted into Shipping order upon its arrival into Hong Kong warehouse.